Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's been a fun ride, my sweets, but it's time to say g'bye.
Please join me for the last of the dinners in my fabulous warehome.
I'll be serving a few of my favorites, plus some new things.
As always, dietary & allergy concerns can be addressed. Just let me know ahead of time.

We will also be holding a not-so-silent auction and *everyone* will go home with a prize! Wooo!
I'll be raising some funds to help finish my kitchen! I've got a great space and want to start bringing good food to the hood as soon as possible! I thought about doing an indie-go-go thing, but I'd rather cook for y'all. 

And since this is the last hurrah, let's turn this into a full-on party. Come dressed to dine (on the floor, as usual), and then we'll open the doors to more people and make this a proper party! The bar will  be set up, and I have crates of old booze to use (and auction off!) so while the dinner is BYOB, there will be a weird assortment of things to drink as well.

We'll get some live music, and later some djs, and shake our collective booties one last time.

Here are the details:

Secret Kitchen: The Last Supper edition
Saturday June 28th, 7pm



Oysters on the Half Shell, served raw w. scotch bonnet-vodka mignonnette

Fried Corgettes w. lardon & goat cheese & fresh peas

Shredded Duck on Cormeal Cakes w. molasses glaze

Jamaican Spinach Soup


Honey Braised Short Ribs w. mint & pink peppercorn crust, French fingerling potatoes, greens in garlic
~~or ~~
Coconut Crusted Halibut (tofu for vegetarians), cauliflower “rice”, citrus-cashew cream sauce, braised endive


Golden Beet & Anise Salad in Satsuma Vinaigrette

Seared Peaches, Maker’s Mark Ice Cream, Spicy Caramel Sauce

Eva’s Raw Double D Cups

Cristalle’s Cold Brew Coffee Sno-Cone





Sliding Scale: $60-1000 per person 
(Paypal eva.d.edibles@gmail.com with payment and which entree (meat, fish or veg) option you'd like!)

Byob

No comments:

Post a Comment